If you like adrenaline and nature, this is the perfect experience for you.
Dare to live a thrilling adventure that will allow you to experience the Costa Brava like never before.
With a breathtaking landscape at your feet and the Mediterranean as a backdrop, you will enjoy the Europe’s unique via ferrata built next to the sea: The Cala del Molí via ferrata, located in Sant Feliu de Guíxols.
A route across bridges, stairs and safety cables that will take you to spectacular places and allow you to experience the landscape, wildlife and the Costa Brava in a unique way.
Experience the pleasure of climbing on the Costa Brava!
The experience includes:
- Technical material to carry out the activity
- Qualified guide who will accompany you throughout the whole tour
- Activity insurance
- Photo report
- Refreshment at the end of the activity
- Accommodation in standard room at the Hotel Nautic Park
- Breakfast buffet included. With the possibility of half board or full board for a small supplement.
What you need to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and sports shoes
- Cycling gloves (Recommended)
Lowest price per night based on double occupancy. Please consult prices for other dates, occupancy and room types.
Minimum age to carry out the activity: 10 years old (1.45 cm tall).
Approximate duration: 2-3 hours. From June to September the activity takes place daily, with a morning and an afternoon departure. The rest of the year the activity takes place at weekends.
To include the experience in your reservation, you must select it in the second step of the booking, in the «Extras» section. Once you have booked the experience, contact the hotel to arrange a date and time.